Thursday, April 4, 2013

Don't just try it....

So we took the plung and signed up for Crossfit. I was very excited to just sign up for it. I was extremely nervous but excited. One Wednesday night at church we were packing school supplies for a service project the church was sponsoring and I saw Jason. I proudly told him I signed up for Crossfit and I was going to "give it a try" for a month.

I waited for the "way to go that is awesome Maria" which never came. Instead he smiled and thought about it for a split second and gave me he thoughts. He said that he was glad I signed up but Crossfit is not something you just try. You have to go into it thinking this was going to Change your Life. That is what he did and he had great results and stuck with it.

It did not take me long to comprehend what he as saying. I got it. If I think it was something that I would just try, I will never ever stick with it. It is too hard. But if I think that this is going to Change My Life, I will continue with it because things that change your life are worth fighting for.

Again, the best advice I could have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment